SHL Numerical Test 1 consists of 18 questions
- The test consists of 18 questions divided into 3 sets.
- You will be presented with data to which you must answer 3 questions.
- Your task is to find the correct answer from the 4-5 possibilities.
- You should have a calculator, a pencil and paper for notes ready to use.
- You will have 24 minutes to complete the test.
- Immediately after the test you will get feedback on each question, a total score and an indication of your level so you know what your score would be in a real test.
You need to be registered and logged in to take this quiz. Log in